Sunday, August 30, 2009

Its gonna be a good day cause there's rice paper in the pot! They're those stuff around the white rabbit candy and I really love eating them :]


from friday:

So we had dinner at Aston's and walked over to katong mall for icecream and chatted till ten plus eleven.


awfully chocolate icecream. blur picture D:

I only had a few seconds to take the photo since the rest were going "ahh emma quickkkk i want to eat the ice cream!!!" and my hands shook, haha.

Awfully chocolate (yes, click on the link!) is in katong mall, near the entrance! One pint of it costs 11.80, which isn't expensive at all if you share it amongst 5 people. There's around 4-5 scoops in it anyway :D They also sell cakes, my brother brought a banana chocolate cake from there once and we fell in love with it instantly!

There are 5 other branches, I'm gonna check out the one at vivo next time! (funny how I never noticed it there)



you see the green spoon at the side?? shows how eager they were HAHA. and yes baby its filled to the brimmmm.

Heavenly stuff, I've never eaten such chocolatey icecream! Its sooooo smooth and rich in flavour, sweetness level was just right, packaging is a plus point too right? Plus, sharing it with your friends makes it all the better :D


after idk how long hehe

btw its better than the Bailey's ice cream I had yesterday, which was already very good :D





and yup, there were group photos. Missing anna and alicia! :[ I only look fine in the one where (girl in blue) had split bangs so I wasn't given the permission to post it up here LOL. I really look like I'm from PRC hahaha.

whatever we all look happy in them anyway.

It'd be cool if we stayed in the same house! Chaotic, rather. & I'd be the first to contribute to the noise/mess/craziness I'm sure.




Jamiroquai - Runaway

Yes, I know I've posted it below, but I'm lazy to scroll down to listen to it & I haven't downloaded it. Plus they put the stupid 30 second thing on imeem so I can't repeat it either. Yes yes yes I feel stupid.



tagreplies:

25
ray: HAHA I KNOW IT SUCKS. ): AWW AFTER PROMOS!
ray: anyway i got the pictures from the igoogle!
{YES AFTER PROMOS! when are yours? and oh i've never tried igoogling! they're nice pics!}

28
anis: oh yeah emma, IM READING. :D haha, im game on! ;D
{yeah lets go for more consultations too ah ;D bet you're still reading this! and thanks for the little note again!}

29
anna: owl city!!! i luv their songs! my fav is on the wing and the saltwater room! listen t swimming with dolphins too! :)
{yeah!! I haven't heard those yet, shall do that later! They make me feel so relaxeddd! :D and i haven't seen you in a gazillion years!!}



Its Sunday today & Yahui's gonna teach me maths later! (and I read your post! :D insert smileyface)

Can't wait to meet Riane at AHS tomorrow! (& collect my Olevel cert at the same time)

No comments: